Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Life.

Quoted from Terry Goodkind's "Pillars of Creation".

"The past can teach us, through experience, how to accomplish things in the future, comfort us with cherished memories, and provide the foundation of what has already been accomplished. But only the future holds life. To live in the past is to embrace what is dead. To live life to its fullest, each day must be created anew. As rational, thinking beings we must use our intellect, not a blind devotion to what has come before, to make rational choices."

This quote just leaps out to me. It makes me actually sit back and think about how I am progressing into the future. Am I living life to its fullest? Sometimes I think I am falling short of that goal. Other times though, I am confident I am doing things that I was meant to do, being with people I was meant to be with. That is all there is to it.

Things are looking up though. I leave for Prince George on Friday. I can't wait. My only disappointment is that Rachel's birthday gift still isn't here. I guess Rogue's do it from behind will simply have to wait until after her birthday. /tear

I am very excited for Halloween too! We are gonna have a blast. It is going to be great. I wonder if it will snow?

Speaking of weather, we've had a horrible amount of rain the last week and a bit... its been stormy, thunder/lightning, hail even. Wish I could send some down to you guys in California Caity. I'll do my best.

I worry about Caity/Logan and the family. Caity says her nose is constantly bleeding from the copper smell from the fire. While they haven't been exvacuated, its visible. Its sad to hear. I just hope all is well.

I get to do my pre-bowling tomorrow night, instead of hockey, and hopefully that will go alright. I don't like missing bowling, but I want to get as much time in Prince George as I can. As such, I leave mid-game Friday.

My mind is still torn into fragments concerning certain things, but I am picking up the pieces and should be back in control shortly, worry not.

I also think its time to take another trip to Vancouver for another sleep study. My Apnea has been really bad lately, and I don't know what to do about it. Nina suggests maybe looking into the machine, but I really.. Really, don't want to. Not yet at least.

Take care friends, til next we meet.

And you! My sexy succubus. See you Saturday morning.

-Ryan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There was totally a 3v3 arena group named Pillars of Creation tonight.