Sunday, January 7, 2007

Disappointed.

The title says it all.

I guess I'm just disappointed in myself, and the things I've done, and haven't done.

The holiday came and went, and while I must admit I did have a good time. (Some days more than others) I am left with a feeling of emptiness that I had thought I had disposed of, yet am getting accustomed to. I wish I knew how to deal with it.

It seems I'll be having a roommate for a little bit, which is good. A buddy needs a roof over his head while he gets things sorted out, and I am all too happy to oblige. Hopefully all goes well.

I get to play hockey tonight, and while I am excited to go head to head against Eso for the first time in a few years, I can't help but feel like the wind has been driven from my sails motivation wise. *shrug*

Work starts again tomorrow, the thought of making a living again is something I need to get back into my skull. School took a nose dive, with my lack of commitment.

I look forward to eventually getting to the gym and starting to burn off this useless weight that surrounds me. Once money gets better I'll get that ball rolling.

Anyways, I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I made a friend feel bad and although it wasn't intentional, it has left a foul taste in my mouth. Maybe after I have remedied the situation I'll start to feel better about myself.

Take care my friends. Lets hope this year brings a happier, cheerful Ryan into light.

-Ryan Last, Exiled.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Thanks for the rof over my head. Let us hope we can get along good lol better not be afriad to let me know if something is bugging you I can be a little thick at times. See you on friday evening.Good idea with the gym thing I might have to join you I am getting to be a little lazy myself.