How does one deal with the feelings of not being "himself"?
The last few days have been good, and that is really something in my books. I haven't been that emo, save for my occasional talks with Nina and whatnot, but that is irrelevent, with the exception of her. I find very little is irrelevent with Nina, and thats good.
I have been out here and there, Bowling/Hockey and whatnot. Been eating a bit better, which is huge, since I came to the conclusion recently that I had been unintentionally starving myself. Unintentional in that my body had no desire for food, there was no signals in my head telling me that I needed to eat. As such I could go a day or two without touching a drop of food, and that wasn't healthy. Given that was a month or two back, but still. Things are better now, and thats what matters.
We have been quite active on the track lately, which is great. Had a point there where we went 4 days in a row, considering we were aiming for 3 times a week. We got rain or shine, unless its really bad, because Ariana doesnt do to well in the rain by herself.
Now of course, I am a man of many talents, and have my ways to gather information. I know some of you look at this and make your comments, and that is fine. Just keep them to yourself. You know who you are. The activities that occur in my life, are my decisions, and I will deal with them accordingly. What I do is my business, and if you would like to know more indepth about it, that is fine. Ask me! Don't go behind my back trying to make assumptions of whats going on, or coming to conclusions that are unjust and unfounded. I would appreciate that greatly. Of course, you can throw this back at me, that is fine too. Just be ready for the counterattack. Thanks!
Getting back on track (I have been teaching trigonometry to a student in grade 7, and we're learning about tangents. It seems only right that I myself go off on a tangent like that, I just needed to say what was in my head.) I have been looking into school for next year, I need to get my teaching courses started, so that Im not 30 by the time I get my degree. 28 seems much nicer to work with. Just need to take a trip down to the college, or check in Terrace next time up, and find some more information.
We did bowling last night, and I found if I take 4 IBprofen before the start of the game, my wrist doesn't feel too bad throughout the night. Of course, I make some shitty ass mistakes, but still. It was fun. We've got 2 teams of friends, and I think its going to be a blast this Friday. Go team!
Saturday is our big dinner. I am actually really excited for this. We haven't seen a dinner like this since meatfests back in the early days lol! Regardless I am hoping to cook up something nice for the event. And get a decent bottle of the good stuff. The best part of it all, is we'll all be there and get the opportunity to enjoy each others company without problems.
So, all in all it has been a relatively good time these last few days. With hockey tonight, I am looking forward to a really good time.
One major hurdle, and a few minor ones stand in my way now. We'll see how I tackle them in the coming days ahead.
Take care, and remember... Happy Daggers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't understand how my words were mistaken for anything remotely critical; they were only meant to help. I'll leave you be.
As I explained to Carmel. I don't like comments on my blog. Most know that, you didn't. I brushed the first two off as nothing big, as no harm was meant. I told Carmel that I didn't want any more comments, regardless of what they contained.
As I tried to explain to Carmel, if I was to read someones journal, I wouldn't write comments at the bottom of it. That is how I feel with this online one. (Writing online is easier for me, than on pen/paper) I simply hope for people to respect my wishes.
There is no taking your words as anything critical, I just don't like comments.
You will find that I will rarely, if that, ask for help.
Post a Comment