A riddle if you will.
A quest of love,
Ends with me.
Yet I am made,
Endlessly.
If I drop,
I say my name.
If I touch rock,
Freedom gain.
I never liked riddles, but always enjoyed this one.
Life goes on. Finding myself bored most days, with no work. I have noticed a growing trend, that I don't like. I am getting lazier, getting fatter, and frankly getting more depressed. I do find highlights in my days though. Talking with friends, going out and about, and even just going for walks. The walks really help.
I am still looking forward to heading out to California. Really glad Caity and Logan don't live in the northern part of the state too. For obvious reasons.
This morning I need to get my EI dealt with. Gotta finally get that ball rolling.
I hope that special someone finds me soon though, while I have always been a patient person, and display a calm, cool, and collective face... I am finding myself chomping at the bit. I don't like this single life one bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment