The days just don't seem to be going fast enough.
I am chomping at the bit to hit the road again, and go for another visit to the PG area. I can hear my Lemon Hart calling to me from Rachel's freezer... the sweet succulent taste of that rum.. /drool.
I'm going to remember that Frets on Fire disc too. I showed Ric frets, and he seemed to take a liking to it. Its a bit better in a sense that you get the hear the lyrics, which rocks.
Going to get my license out of the way too. It is pretty sweet. My dad is going to buy a new vehicle, and they won't give him much for his trade in, so there is a good chance that Cavalier is going to be coming my way soon. I am very stoked. Its a great car, good condition. Perfect for those long travels, and getting around in town. /cheer.
Not too much else. Going to be out and about here and there. Bowling, Curling and Floor Hockey start soon, so my days are going to be just packed. I can't wait. I am going to get back into shape.
I'll leave you with the lyrics to a very epic song. World of Warcraft, for those who are familiar with Illidan. This song won the song contest at BlizzCon 2007. Enjoy.
Smoke rises from the ground he treads on,
death follows him behind.
Parts of the battle in the dark brings,
clouded tormented mind.
Banished for eternity,
wrapped in his dark legacy.
Illidan; Betrayer,
The Burning Legion comes
Will you stand before them,
Or will you turn and run
Dealings with Kil'jaeden
Have left you despaired
Yet you are declaring,
You Are Not Prepared!
Your closest comrades now desert you,
Looking round for higher pay.
Soon will come your devastation,
inching closer day by day.
Illidan; Betrayer,
The Burning Legion comes.
Will you stand before them,
or will you turn and run.
Dealing with Kil'jaeden,
have left you despaired.
Yet you are declaring,
You are Not Prepared!
Illidan Stormrage,
you've damned your cause.
Forsook your morales,
when they gave you clause.
Illidan; Betrayer,
The Burning Legion comes.
Dealing with Kil'jaeden
have left you despaired.
Yet you are declaring,
You Are Not Prepared!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment