It has been a tough week.
Simply put, I haven't been sleeping. Sleep finds me when I am exhausted beyond comprehension. That is not a good thing in my books. To be honest, it is the worst thing! I need sleep, at least a bit.
What worries me most is that when I do pass out, there is no way for me to wake myself up. Alarms rarely work, and I usually end up on the couch again, so I don't have an alarm clock with me. Hmmm, maybe I should grab one.
School has been rough. This essay I have that is due on Wednesday is back to square one, and I am really feeling the pressure. But what am I to do? I picked a topic, and it turns out I feel a bit too strong about it. Thus I have to try for a different topic. Ugh!
Trying not to stress about life too much beyond that. Yeah... life is life. Its lonely, but what can I do. I don't put the effort to get out there, so I am just left with my wallowing. Yeah, that's something that women look for, Hah!
Moving is slowly... well... "moving" along. I got rid of a bunch of stuff, and hopefully next weekend we clear out the bigger stuff to the Salvation Army and whatnot. I am taking very little with me. When the time comes to furnish a new place, then I can buy new stuff. For now, I don't need a lot of it. The couch and bed etc are probably going to find themselves at the dump, since they are old, and on their last legs.
Cleaning the house is definitely a chore, hah! I can see now why some of you are cleaning constantly. Its tough to clean up when you've let it slide in certain areas. I need to get rid of alot of dishes etc too! Taking very little with me to this new place.
Hockey was a gong show tonight. I played absolutely horrendous. Too much on the mind no doubt. It doesn't help that I am being considered for trade. I don't mind either way. If I get traded, I get traded. I just want to have fun. Hopefully next week though I will play better.
I was an absolute hermit this weekend too. I know the Kristin/Kristen combo must be just frustrated with me. I wasn't at bowling, nor did I want to go out on Saturday. I just sat at home, and dreamed about sleep.
I am going to try and lay down here shortly, and hope that I can find at least 4 hours of sleep. That would be ideal.
Either way, once this week is over with, I will be a very happy man.... until finals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment