So, it is Friday morning and I sit here at my computer writing.
We talked quite a bit tonight about the future, myself and two of the three K's. It really made me think, and wonder what to do.
I still want to finish school, and get my degree and whatnot, but the thoughts in my head about teaching English in Japan are becoming more and more stronger. Granted, this summer won't work, since I don't have the funds to make such a trip, however it is in my head.
We get this weekend to hang out, and then that's it. I am gonna miss ya, but as the day comes closer and closer I get more and more confident that things will be alright. Your gonna have a wicked time, and I am going to continue going through the motions and make the changes that I need to, in order to make life a bit more happy for myself.
I'll be happy to see myself happy, and that is the outright goal this summer. Find another string of happiness to continue onwards with. I'll be getting a few pounds off, stop caffeine, stop drinking heavily and VOILA, I'll be rockin' the world. Portugal will be awesome when I have a bit better of a body. Haha!
I had my last class today, and it was great. I was happy to get things done and it has been a wicked good year. Finals next week, and I am not that worried. I think I'll do wicked good! :)
Anywho, that was just a brief update. THe next few weeks are going to be rougher with the three of you leaving, but I am confident we are all going to be fine where ever life takes us.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment