Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Cometh Again!

So, that wonderful time of the year comes again. I don't feel bad though. I feel happy. I have my friends, and I couldn't ask for more. The weekend was good. Last night was an interesting night to say the least.

The evening started like any other night, with very little talking, and very little in terms of people online. The night was pretty much belly up as far as I knew. Folks were going to the bar and whatnot, but without an invitation sent my way, I figured it'd be best if I stayed away. Jon had his staff party, and the after party that followed, and he wanted Nina to go with him. Turns out we decided to go to shorty's a go from there. So, now plans have been made. The night was great though. I dragged Ivan out, and then Crawford, and Einarson showed up with others and it truly was epic. We all drank there for a bit. I fed Nina a bit too much booze I think, because we were both drunk by the time we decided to walk to the surf. Of course, everyone else beat us there, but we had a nice chat so it was good. Gotta keep my sanity somehow.

So yeah, we get to the surf and its absolutely packed. Full house. Me and Nina waited outside for a few, and upon getting in, grabbed a drink, and hit the floor. Now, those who know me, know I hate dancing. Hate it with every fiber of my being. Yet, I had told Nina I'd be there to keep an eye on her, and dance with her, and that I did. I had fun, I looked like an idiot, and felt like an idiot, but I had a blast dancing up a storm with her. <3

1:45am rolls around, and I wish her the best in getting home, and take my leave. Drunk as hell, I had to make it home intime to call Anita for Farscape! I got home, and gave her a call, and we ended up watching the "epic" trilogy of Farscape that she wanted to watch. Then we watched the season ender, which *grumble* was To be Continued... so we watch the 2nd part... 7:30am rolls around and she heads home. Tired, so very tired. 5 hours of Farscape will do that.

Was on WoW afterwards, and got to talking, and I guess I said something I wasn't supposed to, and might've made someone mad. I know now that they werent that mad, or mad at all, but I thought they were, and was really angry at myself. To counteract that, I drank.. 4 total gibson's shots later, 9:00am rolls around, still alive and kicking, on the verge of passing out. So yeah, many drinks, and much Farscape, makes for a truly epic night.

That was a good way to end the night. I really enjoy Farscape, and watching it with friends is even better, especially when she teaches me to pronounce the names properly.. Lawls. Micron! Frill!

Anyways... Yeah, it was a great night, a night I'm glad I went to, and didn't just stay home by myself. A night Im glad I was able to bring a great friend like Anita over, and watch truly epic episodes of Farscape. Mmmm Silk =D

On the topic of Christmas. To my friends, Family, Enemies, Others.. I wish you the best of the best for the Holiday season. Be safe, have fun, and most of all, remember that I love you all. You've been the best to me, kept my in this world for another period of time, hopefully one thats long enough to watch us all get old :) I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, as I will be talking to you shortly enough... Well, Lawls.. some of you.

Take care my friends... My best wishes to you and yours.

The dungeon isn't so dark and dank anymore... I refuse to let myself slide into oblivion.

-Ryan Last, Exiled
To be with me is... Rapture.

No comments: