Thursday, December 7, 2006

The Week So Far...

Well, its hockey night tonight, Hurray! If all goes as it should, I should be playing goalie tonight. Time to show these guys how a real goalie plays.

The week has been alright, very little has happened that has been worth noting. I've spent the last few nights inside, playing WoW chatting with friends. All in all, a very uneventful yet good week. Did my tutoring this week, and did my work, cleaned a bit... not enough, but a bit, and then just relaxed. Relaxing is good sometimes, it really helps.

So yeah, failed... no, bombed my driving test. Fucked up at the first intersection when some cocksucker ran out into the crosswalk when it there was no indication it was safe to walk.. asshat.

Ohh well, its done and over with. Time to move on.

I'm still stuck waiting for the results of my application for school. Time is running out, and frankly, I could use the notice to get my funding in gear.

Farscape has sucked me in like Criton into that wurmhole. I'm really quite enjoying the show, the fantasy of it all. Its really good, and looking forward to the rest of the seasons.

VAMPIRE!

WoW came out with the new patch on Tuesday, which lets me get access to new talents. Huzzah! Now if the game wasn't so heavy on the latency we'd be alright.

Anywho, I'm off. Tutoring soon, kinda wanna shut my eyes briefly.

Take care my friends, and best of luck

-Ryan Last, Exiled.

No comments: