"One more time to escape from all this madness
One more time to be set free from all this sadness
And one last time to be the one who understands
One more time to be set free from all this sadness
And one last time to be the one who understands
My soul and my spirit will go on, for all of eternity"
What can I say, its a good little bit from Dragonforce's "Cry for Eternity" song.
So, not a ton has been happening since the last time I posted. The last bits of stuff from the past have been removed from my place of residence, which is good for both parties. I can say that its a bit of relief off my shoulders for the simple fact that now Loki can't destroy anything that doesn't belong to me, or Mike (Mike knew the risks when he moved in for this temporary stay). That happened last weekend.
I am getting excited. The Skiing trip is mere days away. I can't wait. I've got my brother's gear, and am ready to learn the art of snowboarding. I came to a conclusion though. Regardless of how I do Snowboarding, at the end of the day I'll look damn good doing it. Yes, my brother has good taste when it comes to picking out gear for boarding.
So, that will be friday morning and afternoon. Upon getting home in the evening, we will be having a fun filled night of drinking while bowling. Friday night league bowling ftw. That too, should prove to be quite fun, and relaxing.
Saturday we have the very anticipated Curling tournament. I won't call it what it is, because I can't remember how its spelt. <3 style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">So yeah, the curling should be great. It'll be a good chance for Eso, Anita, Nina and I to sit back, relax, have a great time, and have a few drinks. I am looking very forward to it. Hopefully the rest of the team is too.
Now, being "Emo" as I am told, I need to make sure there is something bad in every post, right?? Thats how it works right? Im still new to this, but fear not, I won't disappoint.
I went to the doctors today, and found that I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Bilateral, which I assume means both wrists are fucked. Regardless I am not the happiest of people at the moment, but I will survive. My hands have always been like Ice... I guess this is just them telling me something is wrong.
Anyways, so, yeah, the solution is that I am going to be getting fit for bracers to help ease the pain and reposition my wrists properly. Bracers though... which we all know means stats... Below I have thought up what I figure the bracers will be stat wise. Epic of course, because well... its me, and I can't lie. I am an epic person. Enjoy.
Bracers of Recklessness
Bind on pickup
Armor: 649
Strength 40
Agility 25
Stamina 30
Socket: Yellow Socket
Socket: Yellow Socket
Socket: Red Socket
Equip: Increases to hit rating by 14.
Equip: Increases Critical strike chance by 33.
Chance on Hit to increase the verbal damage inflicted by 15%.
Given that they will be enchanted with +12 strength, and can be socketed with some lovely +AP and Crit chance gems, these bracers should be quite useful.
I call them recklessness, because it was very reckless of me to play so much that I brought this kind of effect to myself. So, now to get an ergonomic keyboard /grumble and learn to pwn with it.
Take care friends. As always, I will try to have pictures up for you as soon as I can. Kayaking still needs to get uploaded.
-Ryan Last, Death on Angel Wings.
So, not a ton has been happening since the last time I posted. The last bits of stuff from the past have been removed from my place of residence, which is good for both parties. I can say that its a bit of relief off my shoulders for the simple fact that now Loki can't destroy anything that doesn't belong to me, or Mike (Mike knew the risks when he moved in for this temporary stay). That happened last weekend.
I am getting excited. The Skiing trip is mere days away. I can't wait. I've got my brother's gear, and am ready to learn the art of snowboarding. I came to a conclusion though. Regardless of how I do Snowboarding, at the end of the day I'll look damn good doing it. Yes, my brother has good taste when it comes to picking out gear for boarding.
So, that will be friday morning and afternoon. Upon getting home in the evening, we will be having a fun filled night of drinking while bowling. Friday night league bowling ftw. That too, should prove to be quite fun, and relaxing.
Saturday we have the very anticipated Curling tournament. I won't call it what it is, because I can't remember how its spelt. <3 style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">So yeah, the curling should be great. It'll be a good chance for Eso, Anita, Nina and I to sit back, relax, have a great time, and have a few drinks. I am looking very forward to it. Hopefully the rest of the team is too.
Now, being "Emo" as I am told, I need to make sure there is something bad in every post, right?? Thats how it works right? Im still new to this, but fear not, I won't disappoint.
I went to the doctors today, and found that I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Bilateral, which I assume means both wrists are fucked. Regardless I am not the happiest of people at the moment, but I will survive. My hands have always been like Ice... I guess this is just them telling me something is wrong.
Anyways, so, yeah, the solution is that I am going to be getting fit for bracers to help ease the pain and reposition my wrists properly. Bracers though... which we all know means stats... Below I have thought up what I figure the bracers will be stat wise. Epic of course, because well... its me, and I can't lie. I am an epic person. Enjoy.
Bracers of Recklessness
Bind on pickup
Armor: 649
Strength 40
Agility 25
Stamina 30
Socket: Yellow Socket
Socket: Yellow Socket
Socket: Red Socket
Equip: Increases to hit rating by 14.
Equip: Increases Critical strike chance by 33.
Chance on Hit to increase the verbal damage inflicted by 15%.
Given that they will be enchanted with +12 strength, and can be socketed with some lovely +AP and Crit chance gems, these bracers should be quite useful.
I call them recklessness, because it was very reckless of me to play so much that I brought this kind of effect to myself. So, now to get an ergonomic keyboard /grumble and learn to pwn with it.
Take care friends. As always, I will try to have pictures up for you as soon as I can. Kayaking still needs to get uploaded.
-Ryan Last, Death on Angel Wings.
No comments:
Post a Comment