Well, its definately been a fun few weeks.
Snowboarding went very well. I think that I got the hang of it. We had a lot of fun, had a few relaxing drinks, and all in all it was a great experience that I wouldn't trade for anything.
Curling the next day was a blast too. Despite my obvious lack of finesse (21 stones through the house) I had fun, when I kept my head on my shoulders. I was in quite a bit of pain from the day before, and the pure pwnage I suffered from the mountain, but played through it, and we had fun. We won 1 game (our first, the earliest of course) and lost the other 3.
I got my right hand fitted for a sleeping brace for my Carpal Tunnel.. Hopefully it'll help me get over flexing my wrists while I sleep... Hopefully.
The last few weeks have been good. I've been keeping busy online, and walking a lot. Hit the gym once /wrists.. Really gotta start doing it more. Maybe this month I'll start making a few trips down in the morning. We'll see though.
So I've decided that I am going down to California in the summer. I'm going to visit a few friends, relax, and enjoy the sun. I need a vacation. I think its been like.. wow.. 10 years maybe? Since my last actual "Vacation". Who knows... maybe it'll be what I need to get out of this rutt that I've been in mentally the last little while.
I don't really know what else to write. I've been really bored lately with myself. I think I'm falling back into bad habits, and I really need to change that. Something to strive towards atleast.
Take care friends, hopefully the day finds you well.
-Ryan Last, Exiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment