Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Always fighting something...

Thats about it. It isn't rare that I am fighting something at some point during my life.. This week's competitor is the stomach flu. It has really hit me hard the last 2 days and I am feeling it still. The flu has been going around though, a few others have it, and its not fun.

I've also decided its time to quit drinking coke. For real this time. No more rum/cokes or anything. I am stopping this now. It is going to be a tough run, but I am sure I can handle it with the help of friends around me.

Christmas is coming up, and I am still undecided if I want to do anything. I've thought about a tree, but in reality it isn't going to bring me any extra cheer, so I'll probably skip the whole idea.

I don't even know what I am going to do... the obvious idea is there, but I am not able to make a trip right now, financially. I need to get my debts cleared.

That is about it, going to try and get a bit of sleep... ugh.

Take care friends.

No comments: