Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Here we are again.

Well Blog, here I am again. Seems like I am posting a lot more, and well... I guess I am now aren't I? Not that there is anything wrong with that. Most of my posts are just mindless drivel, or bitching/whining/moaning, so well.. yeah.

Things haven't been too bad lately, all things considered. I am still standing. I was off coke for 5 days... I had a Coke Zero last night, just because I was really getting bad. Coke Zero has no sugar though, so to me, thats still alright, since well.. the sugar content of coke is whats killing me. One of these every few days though should help make the process easier. I won't be drinking like 4 a day type thing though.

Got some very interesting news this week, and while I didn't take it the best those first few hours, since then I am in a lot better mind and realize that it is the greatest thing. Congrats darling.

Sitting here waiting for my ride to work... my ankle flared up this morning, I mean... its probably my fault, stepped out of bed onto a ps2 controller, and it twisted wrong... but hey! How was I supposed to know that controller would be there. Bah!

We played our first game of Hockey on Sunday, and won to boot! 7-6 in a shootout, huzzah! It was good. I didn't run all out, but I got a few good shifts in and was pleased.

Well.. hope all is well on your end guys.

Miss you,

-Ryan; Exiled.

No comments: