Monday, November 19, 2007

Shadows looming overhead.

I am disappointed.

I feel let down.

I have waited months for this book. Books are everything to me right now. I love to read. Alas, the one book I've waited so long for get released and do we get it in town? Of course not. Why on Earth would we get a book on release day, or even within 5 days after release day?

Suffice to say it has left a sour taste in my mouth.

So here I sit, with no book... Confessor eludes me, lord knows when it will be in. I strategically planned my reading so that I finished Phantom on Friday. Payday. I'd go down, buy Confessor and read the final book of the series at a nice pace, just after finishing Phantom... Now I have no book for tomorrow at work.

Thats about all I have to rant about this weekend. I feel ill, my sleeping sucks, and I am confused as all hell about my life.

Hope you guys had a better weekend.

No comments: