So, here I am again writing a post...
It is good to write again because I get to write about frustrations of quitting caffeine as cold turkey as I can. I have safety nets in my fridge, all non-caffeinated but there in case I have a panic attack or something. Lord knows I am new at this, and have no idea how my body will react.
Things are alright thus far though. Headaches seem to be the worst that I have to deal with thus far. That isn't too bad. Though they are annoying. Also; lack of sleep kinda sucks too. But I keep busy and try not to sit around too much. I have been distancing myself from WoW and the computer in general the last few days. Trying to spend time at the store etc. Anything to stay busy.
Wedding is in 8 days. Frankly, I am even getting nervous. I am kinda sad at the moment though, because I would have normally been leaving Friday AM for the camping trip with Corey and the guys, but alas, income says no. That's alright though. The wedding is important.
I have been trying to think of words to offer at the wedding. I am not good at speeches and well, I want this to be special and not botch it.
We will see where this all goes. I have daycare tomorrow, and then cards tomorrow evening. It should be good. I am looking forward to getting some cards in etc. I still need to get some decks built though.
That's life. Beating this caffeine addiction will be tough, but I hope for the best.
Take care friends, til next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment