Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Caffeine Be Gone!




So I love this artwork, and as such thing that I will continue having it around my blog. Serra Angel by Rebecca Guay.

As the title says, I am attempting to cut caffeine and pop out of my life. Cold turkey, as hard as I can. Corey and Linda get married in under two weeks, and I need to make sure I am on the right track. That coupled with the track, should help me immensely in my battle to lose some weight. I am hopeful this time around. I will be this habit! It might take a lot out of me, but that's alright. Risk versus reward I suppose.

Monday was Brooklynn's birthday. It was nice to see her. I haven't seen her in quite some time (Steve and Anita's wedding is when I saw her last, even though I totally forgot that time I saw her! Sorry!) She is an absolute gem. So cute, and is growing so fast! Ariana is sprouting fast too! She is almost as high as my chest now, which is amazing for her age! Ariana might be a tall girl! Haha.

Magic went well, as I said before I think. I placed first in the Sealed event, and placed second this past weekend at the Release day Draft. It was a lot of fun, and I quite enjoy the prize support since I can't afford to buy the packs my own.

I have another busy week ahead of me, as I need to get things mailed off, and get some decks built for cards. So much to do, so much to do.

I am happy though, which is nice. I miss the friends I can't see, but I still maintain some happiness in the grand scheme. My brother gets married soon, and I am truly proud of him. He and Linda will be VERY happy with each other. Of course, I am jealous in a sense. He's beating me in another competition haha! But that's alright! I will survive.

So yeah, my next week might be tough, and filled with some pretty intense withdrawls, but don't worry. Be supportive. I will beat this, and then everything will be alright.

Happy days friends. Hope your lives are treating you very well! Keep me informed too! Don't be strangers. I am always around!

No comments: