Never enough time...
A few days left until the wedding. Definitely stoked because my little brother is getting married and that is pretty darn important. But I don't seem to get enough time to myself. I wanted to enjoy a relaxing day, and instead I am doing daycare both Thursday and Friday. I know its selfish, considering I don't work right now, but still... I like my chances at days off.
I have been 10 days now without a single drop of coke, or caffeine. I must say that it has been pretty rough, but even now, the shakes haven't started. I do find myself quite tired a lot of the time, and my memory seems a little off lately. That being said though, I feel better about myself. I hope to see some weight leaving me as this caffeine ban progresses. That and getting out to the track helps too!
Anyways, that's about it. I am still trying to get my school shit figured out. Ugh! I need to get that done asap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment