The one word to define me.
On the outside I may seem quite patient, but every day that passes I feel Im wasting my life somehow. Not living up to my full potential. I am impatient to get my life going.
I'm excited for tomorrow. Pending weather of course, we get to start running. I want to get running so badly. I can't wait!
We went to Terrace on Saturday to get some presents for Ariana's birthday party (Can't believe she's 6. Why, its just like yesterday when I remember her moving in next door. Crazy world. Regardless, I got her a soccer ball so she can learn to play with the actual ball used, as opposed to a big light ball. She can practice while we run.
I am slowly starting with more changes in my life. I am going to be phasing out dress pants in the near future. I just think it is time I shred off some of the past, and start changing the way I am. I'm not usually a material type person, not caring how I look and whatnot... but I do want to make a few changes. We'll see what happens.
So, we shall see what happens. I am looking forward to the coming future. While I am impatient to get my life going, to get my relationship started, and to figure out where I want to be in the future; I need to make sure that I don't rush into everything too fast. Doing so could bring about my downfall.
Anyways, yeah, i'm done for now. Going to probably post again later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment