Monday, February 11, 2008

Life itself is in my way.

Its funny how much I allow myself to get worked up over things.

Since my last trip to Prince George, the one thing I've been excited for, is to go back. Its been over 3 months, and I've really missed being there. I just don't know what would happen if/when I go back... I always think of myself as quite a considerate person, always worrying about everyone else before me. Yet again, I do that. She has her own demons to battle right now, and my biggest fear is that I am going to cause a rift by making another appearance.

Between me and my blog, I've often wondered if my appearances have amplified the events that have transpired to begin with. I don't mean to cause trouble, but it seems trouble finds me more often than not. Of course, this is strictly just thoughts in my head, nothing is fact.

At the end of the day it is her decision. I would love nothing more than to spend Spring Break in Prince George, but not if it is going to be taxing on her. I am sure she will let me know though.

That is the main thing that is on my mind on a daily basis. Its not something I obsess about, but its something that I do feel is important to me.

Besides that things have been going relatively good. I have been spending a great deal of time with my lovely friends, whom mean the world to me. Nina is coming along quite well, and can't wait to see that bundle of joy in July.

I am procrastinating about school. While my desire to become a teacher is there, the drive is there, for some reason the application motivation isn't... its tough. I don't know why.

I want to be that White Knight, atop a Fiery Steed. That one who is always there to help you whenever you need it. *sigh* I wish there was a way.

No comments: