Monday, February 18, 2008

Talking outloud...

Do you ever feel as if you can do no good in this world?

Do you ever feel as if everything you try to do to be the best you can for someone falls short?

Do you ever feel as if no matter how much you try to take on the burdens of everyone around you, it just isn't enough?

Do you ever feel as if no one truly cares?

I'm lost again. Consumed by a mood that is far worse than any other before. I am in a state currently where I feel like who I am, everything about me, just isn't good enough for those I cherish the most. Sure, I might be wrong, hell, I pray I am wrong... but its a feeling that plagues me.

That has been more or less, the extent of my weekend. Feeling like I am second best to everyone.

I am jealous too... jealous of so much, so much that I have no control over... yet it eats at me.

I allow it though... I don't know how to stop these feelings, but don't go looking to find the remedy either.

I am just ranting though. Sometimes writing it down helps me break free of its bonds...

I just worry (always worrying) that people read this and instantly assume the worst... I am fine... I will be fine...

Certain things that happen though lead me to believe that maybe I am not completely wrong... I think I have offended people... to the point where things have changed... I guess I just don't like it...

But what can I do... You all have your lives to live.

No comments: