Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Decisions...

are never easy, and everything rides on you making the right choice.

I still felt really bad this morning. I don't know what it is, but it hurts. Casino Royale was good, while it lacked a few key elements of a real bond movie, I must admit it was alright. I wish everyone was able to go though. In the end, Eso, Anita, Andrew and I were the only ones able to make the show. Maybe next time.

I've got a relatively busy evening ahead, but again, the decisions are the hardest part. I tutor at 5ish. That much is apparent. However I'm left with the decision of whether I should go to cards, or if I should wait at home, chat with friends on WoW, and maybe try and get ahold of Insert Name, and inquire about the seminar taking place tomorrow. We shall see what happens.

Take care my friends. Decisions are going to be playing a huge role in my life over the next few days. Like everything else, I can only wish that the choices we make, are the right ones.

-Ryan Last, Exiled.

No comments: