Monday, November 20, 2006

Sunday/Monday

Have been pretty slack so far.

Sunday had Insert Name and Insert Name coming by for a visit to see Loki for an hour or so. It was good to see, though I must admit, the entire time I was transfixed on Insert Name. I can't get past her beauty, the way she moves, the sway of her hips.

Finished the night off with Dinner at Eso/Anita's, and hockey.

Monday has been slack to the extreme. I couldn't sleep last night and made some soup at about 7:15am. By 7:30 it was right back up as I couldn't keep it down. Called in sick, and rested to gather my strength. Got up and helped Anita in WoW for the last few hours. Tonight we go see Casino Royale, should be good. I've been waiting to see this show.

Hopefully all goes well, Im definately finding if I keep myself busy, I stop worrying about Insert Name being with Insert Name. Though, lately, I find myself trying to put the words together to talk to Insert Name without scaring her away, or making her hate me forever.

Spirits be with me when I try to say the words to her that my heart yearns to speak.

-Ryan Last, Exiled.

No comments: