Monday, November 27, 2006

Water...

is a horrible, horrible thing. I dispise it. But its for the children, so I endure all that I must to see them all happy. Its part of the job I tell myself. Swimming isn't my most favorite thing in the world, the fact that I feel a phobia when I come near it, that clenching of the chest, hard to breath feeling that I get. Insert Name came swimming today, with her school. It probably wouldn'tve been that bad, cept I think she's mad at me. She was busy I guess, but too busy to tell us she was busy, and we were asking her questions in Rupertchewer last night and go no replies. So I broke the ice and inquired with her, and she got a little mad and asked me questions like "What are you trying to prove?" and statements like "Thanks for making me feel like shit" "Thanks for the guilt trip".. You know, those loveable things she's so good at (Guilting without intention) So yes, she was mad at me, and stormed offline late last night after she made those comments. Had I dodged that bullet and just ignored her and the questions everyone was asking, things at the pool might've been happier.

So all in all, besides the fact that Insert Name's mad at me, and the whole swimming part. The work day went well... The hot tub was nice atleast :)

Now I sit at home, tonight is my slack night, I get to relax and play WoW... cook some dinner, and be happy with the company of my friends online. Mad <3 to y'all. I'll probably go for a long run on the bike before bed tonight, as opposed to the A.M. God I love that thing.

So, while at the pool, Von was working. We got to chatting, and I'm actually contemplating taking out a nice loan, and getting myself a nice suit of goal gear for Ice/Floor hockey. (Like 2-3 grand worth) and then getting back into the game. I really miss Ice Hockey, and now is the perfect time to get back into it :) That is a decision to contemplate though. I think that would be a fantastic way to get back into shape too :)

Tuesday night looks promising too, Anita's going to teach me about Farscape. I saw a few little clips and it looks quite interesting, so we're gonna watch a few episodes on Tuesday. I can't wait :)

I look at my life now, and see.. with the exception of a few minor bumps, this whole ordeal hasn't been as bad as I had once thought, and I think I am finally back on the highway of life, and not dragging behind with a flat tire.

Thanks for listening my friends, I only hope that things go as I have planned.

-Ryan Last, Exiled.

No comments: