takes its toll on all of us in different ways. Today I was supposed to take my road test for my "N" liscence. I arrive at the office at 12:45pm, only to find out that I am being charged a late fee. "Late fee?" I ask. She informs me that I didn't cancel my last appointment, so I'm being charged a fee. Low and behold, my appointment was at 10:30am today, not 1:00pm. So, I had to reschedule for December 6th, I get dinged $25 bucks, and I lost the afternoon of work, and why?! Because the lady who I talked to on September 25th, said that my appointment was at the same time, (1:00pm). So, that has put a thorn in my side.
We shall see how the remainder of the day goes. The days to social interaction are counting down, Friday night is Bowling, Saturday night is much fun at Jon/Nina's. *Cheer* Frankly, I can't wait to let myself unwind with friends. I've neglected everyone for so long.
I've got a sketch book now, I think its time I started my art again, I always was a good artist I thought.
-Ryan Last, Exiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment