Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Snow...

Fuck! Thats all I can say. Of all the types of weather I didn't wan't for my driving test today, Snow was at the top of the list of candidates, right next to earthquake, and volcano eruption. This should make for an interesting test...

With that said, I know that my test is this afternoon, so there is still time, and I pray that it will be melted by the time I take my test. I've never driven in snow, and doing it for the first time, while being tested, probably isn't a good plan.

Anyways, I must admit, I slept alright. I'm up early, 7:40am, but besides that all is well. I didn't wake up with the shivers and shakes, with those horrible feelings in my gut. I woke up, just well... Me. I think thats a good sign.

*Edit* I think is mad at me, she doesn't talk with any emotion to me or really anyone anymore, and that worries me. I made mistakes, she let me know what they were, and I'm trying to change, I'm trying to get turn back into the Ryan she met, the Ryan she fell in love with, rather, the Ryan everyone fell in love with. I don't want to be known as the social outcast anymore, and it hurts to think that is mad at me because of it. I know I should've changed before all this had happened, but like I said before, you don't what the greatness of what you've lost, until its already gone. I won't be fucking up again, that much I know.

Take care world, may your day be as bright as I hope mine will be. /bow

-Ryan Last, Exiled.

No comments: