is great. Whatever I was thinking before, I was blind, stupid, and irrational. Last night, I was surrounded by 90% of the gang, and I can honestly say I was happier than ever. We had a great night. Drinking games, Drinking games, drinking, and Herbalism rotation on Eso's rogue in WoW. I was just happy that I could once again bring everyone over to my place, and in old Ryanthian fashion, entertain folks.
So, folks played drinking games in the living room, while drinking quite hard, and Loki attacking feet. I and the ladies of the party (Anita/Nina, Insert Name left after her laundry was done) remained in the computer room, chatting and enjoying each others company while one of the two of them herb'd. All in all, it was a good night. I was disappointed when Gerry/Kristin couldn't come, or when Insert Name had to leave because I finally realize that one person doesn't make a party. Although I would strive to keep them all here, and keep them happy, we carried on fine, and had a fabulous night.
Now that we are at 1pm on the sunday after, I find myself feeling quite nice, while others may be a little hungover, its good. I am going to go watch hockey tonight at one point. Insert Name plans to come clean the fishtank, and possibly take it with her. I intend to clean up the house a bit, wash the floor, vacuum etc, and help out in WoW.
As you'll notice for the next while, the posts will be more of a summary of events, with a little emo blips here and there, but all in all, I think I am finally over it all. I have risen against the odds that before I had thought would overwhelm and obliterate me. I am happy again, and am enjoying that great thing that I never wish to lose... Life.
No matter how far we've come... I can't wait to see tomorrow.
The Day is ours, enjoy it while it lasts.
-Ryan Last, Exiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment